Constituent Communications ManagerCompany: Pacific Lutheran University
Date Posted: November 9, 2017
To view the full position posting and apply, please visit https://employment.plu.edu/postings/4713
Constituent Communications Manager, Pacific Lutheran University
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop new systems and procedures to create a fully integrated, constituent-centric Advancement Communications program that directly supports the Advancement Division.
- Work with Advancement leadership to plan, prioritize, and coordinate all marketing and fundraising communications strategy annually.
- Provide counsel and support for Advancement written materials including case statements, solicitations, e-communications, and invitations.
- Support the implementation of communications materials: design requests, writing, editing, etc.
- Oversee, write, and design email communications from the Advancement Division.
- Train Advancement staff to create emails within the online platform. Coordinate all send dates and times with campus partners.
- Act as the editor for print and digital materials. Review for branding, messaging, and consistency.
- Serve as liaison between Advancement and MarCom to ensure collaboration on projects.
- Enhance strategic collaborations among Division and campus partners to build awareness, strengthen relationships, and maximize engagement of donors and alumni.
- Work closely with Data Analyst, who provides data for communications, and ensure strategic segmentation is considered and reviewed for every print or e-communication sent to constituents.
- Serve as the Advancement editor and provide alumni content for ResoLUTE and Annual Report in collaboration with Advancement team members.
- Incorporate annual giving, major gifts, gift planning, donor relations, and student and alumni engagement content in ResoLUTE and the Annual Report.
- Oversee all Advancement web pages, develop creative content to engage constituents, and equip other Advancement web deputies to ensure the websites meet the following objectives: donor/constituent centric, easy to use (few clicks to reach action opportunities), illustrates donor impact, accurate, up-to-date content, visually appealing.
- Enthusiastically embrace and articulate the mission of PLU; help to define and powerfully convey key messages to internal and external constituencies in furtherance of PLU’s strategic goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.