Grant WriterCompany: Elements of Education Partners
Date Posted: March 14, 2017
Research and apply for grant opportunities. Qualified candidates should possess excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Research grant opportunities in education, arts, and STEM.
- Research potential funding sources.
- Become familiar with the programs, goals, and financial needs of Elements of Education Partners.
- Prepare grant proposals, including compiling all necessary information.
- Submit both large and small grant proposals.
- Develop and maintain systems to track all grant proposals and measure success rate.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise grants.
- Experience writing grants and a proven track record to obtaining grant funding.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Outstanding research skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning ability.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- Self-starter with ability to use independent judgment and meet deadlines.
- BA with significant coursework in writing or non-profit development, or 4 years relevant work experience preferred.
The position is 15 hours per week. Compensation is between $20-$25 depending on experience. Position allows for flexible working arrangements.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Hirschl at email@example.com.