Marketing and Communications AssociateCompany: Elements of Education Partners
Date Posted: March 14, 2017
Marketing and Communications Associate
Responsible for regular communication with external and internal constituents. Develop marketing strategy to promote programs and services.
- Regular communication with constituents:
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Publish a monthly newsletter.
- Work with students to publish student writing on a blog.
- Recommend, implement, and maintain website design and operation.
- Create an active social media presence to connect with alumni.
- Develop marketing communication campaigns:
- Create marketing materials, both print and electronic.
- Design and launch email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Promote products and services through public relationship initiatives, including emails, flyers, social media, and articles.
- Research industry trends, suggest and implement improvements.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communication.
- Work in collaboration with the Development Director
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong design, layout, and publishing skills preferred.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning ability.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- AA or BA in Marketing, Communications, or English preferred
The position is 20 hours per week. Compensation is between $15-$18 depending on experience. Position allows for flexible working arrangements.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and sample writing to Elizabeth Hirschl at email@example.com