Client Account ManagerCompany: The Better Fundraising Company
Date Posted: January 13, 2018
Client Account Manager
The Better Fundraising Co., (Seattle, Washington) is hiring a Client Account Manager to work directly with the nonprofit charities we serve on a daily basis. If you are seeking to make the world a better place you can choose to work with one nonprofit, or come work for Better Fundraising and have the opportunity to work with and learn from 10-15 nonprofits at a time.
This job is perfect for you if you currently work as a Development Assistant for a local nonprofit, or have worked for a marketing/fundraising agency developing and project managing fundraising content. Better Fundraising co-founders, Jim Shapiro and Steven Screen will teach you all they have learned over the past 20+ years working with nonprofit organizations of all sizes. You will have the opportunity to grow professionally by learning what works and what doesn’t in fundraising today. You will you manage and create the fundraising content, messaging and systems for the clients under your management.
Position qualifications and related information:
- A college bachelors degree or the equivalent working experience in a related field
- Basic knowledge of fundraising practices such as annual fund, direct mail and major donor programs
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience or ability to learn Basecamp on-line project management), and light design skills
- Salaried position: $50,000 annually
- Position requires some time in our Seattle office location, but eventually can be performed remotely.