Executive DirectorCompany: St Vincent de Paul
Date Posted: September 12, 2017
Executive Director Job Outline
The Board of Directors of the Society of St Vincent de Paul Tacoma-Pierce (SVDP) seeks an Executive Director (ED).
- Manages Council’s finances
- Leads resource development including development, direction and implementation of fundraising plans through donations, fund raising activities and grants
- Board, committee and council support
- Maintaining communication and positive relationships with conferences and council members
- Provides input to Board regarding direction Council should take relative to financial matters, expansion plans, governance and strategic plan
- Significant fund-raising experience for nonprofit organizations with past demonstrated results.
- Significant nonprofit executive experience, with experience as an ED strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of nonprofit fiscal management.
- Must be relationship-oriented and embrace servant leadership.
- Strong track record of collaborating to deliver results.
- Familiarity with the Catholic Church desired.
Start date: As soon as possible.
To apply: Please email your resume, contact information, three references and a cover page to:
Edward Rowe, Board President at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
SVDP is a nonprofit, Catholic lay organization serving the poor and homeless in Pierce County. There are 15 parish based affiliates with more than 200 members. We operate retail thrift stores to support our mission. The main location is on South 56th Street in Tacoma and an outlet store in Puyallup.