Financial Development Administrative AssistantCompany: YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties
Date Posted: February 27, 2017
Job Title: Financial Development Administrative Assistant
Starting Wage: $11.15+ per hour
Hours: Part-Time, March 1, 2017 – April 30, 2017, 20 hours per week
Closing: March 6, 2017
Perform data base and administrative support for the Financial Development Department during the Annual Campaign for the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties. Ensure consistency and quality in donor records. Represent the YMCA and self in a professional manner of safety and fun.
• Manage heavy filing and organizing of pledge forms during Annual Campaign
• Assist in preparation and delivery of donor acknowledgment letters
• Accurately audit incoming cash and associated tracking information
• Help prepare and order donor recognition banners and gifts
• Some daily gift entry of pledge, cash gifts, payments as needed
• Run reports to ensure accuracy
• Send additional supplies to branches
• Model our YMCA values through fun, positive relationships with staff, members and donors.
• Incorporate “Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility” into all aspects of the position, to ensure YMCA values are being integrated into our culture and programs.
• Maintain a consistent professional image through dress, actions and relationships with others. Speak enthusiastically on behalf of the YMCA at given opportunities.
• Previous customer service, sales or related experience strongly preferred.
• Previous database entry experience strongly preferred. Raiser’s Edge experience desired.
• Working knowledge of computers, office equipment, and cash handling.
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft experience strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated skills in customer service, public relations, and organization.
• Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• The ability to demonstrate a friendly, courteous and professional manner while working with members and staff and the ability to understand, articulate, and enforce YMCA policies and procedures in a positive way.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so assigned.